Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am What I am

I put in a lot of thought on the topic for my first post. After a lot of thinking :-?, I penned down a few thoughts. I hope it provokes you to think, even if it is just for a second. :-/



I am different from you. You are different from her, she is different from him.



Each of us is defined by our attitude. Decide on how you want to shape yourself and take pride in doing so. Decide for what you want and go for it. It doesn’t matter if it is out of your reach, it may initially seem so…



Follow your own particular dreams. We are handed a life by peers, parents and society, you can do that or follow your own dreams. Life is short, be a dreamer but be a practical person.
HUGH HEFNER

The restrained dawn strains behind the crowd
You get only one chance at life, Design it carefully. There is no Ctrl + Z in life.


You may say I'm a dreamer,

but I'm not the only one,

I hope some day you'll join us,

And the world will be as one.


JOHN LENNON

1 comment: