Sunday, November 27, 2011

Am I A Ghost


Ashes of my heart are heavier than my soul

Mourning for its demise, why doesn’t a tear roll?

Inner void feels heavy cannot sense anymore

Anger, love, hatred; such feelings I have no more

Ghost they say, evil has made you its abode

Haunted you are, just the beginning they forebode

Outrageous I say, Can’t you see the blood still flows

Smile touches their lips, silent fears seize my core

True is it? Am I a Ghost?



Acrostic Poetry is where the first letter of each line spells a word, usually using the same words as in the title.

5 comments:

  1. Good one Manasa..as ususal. I know its being repetitive but ur the best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one...
    Justifying to the blog title "I Thought".
    Every poem in the blog shows the wonderful variations in the thoughts that go through our minds...actually, in a mind of a Poet who can express effectively like this... :)
    Keep going...All the Best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it. It is both simple and meaningful. One of the best poems I have read in recent times:)

    ReplyDelete