Saturday, December 10, 2011

Creation

God was in a confluence with all his ministers
‘I have created a beautiful creature’ he said
I want it to be different, unique in the cluster
Will you bestow it with your power and traits?

Thus it started the beginning of beginning
They had no idea that the fruit of their actions
Would bring them down on their knees crying
Obliged to god they started the creation

Sky was the first minister to endow the creature
‘I will settle in its heart through it eyes
Its eyes will be windows for heart in all matters
Will make its heart vast enough for foes’

Next came water and pondered sometime
‘I will settle in its eyes as precious tears
It will weep through me, getting stronger every time
I will wash away its pain and make the heart clear’

Further down the line, fire was waiting for its chance
‘I will settle in its persona, giving warmth to all
If anybody hurts it, I will shift my protective stance
I will burn them through, a mark of their fall’
Earth was next, gave it an elderly stare
‘I will become one with its pure blood
It will care and nurture, breed and bear
It will tolerate all until it turns to mud’

There was tension in air, as the bizarre request was coming to an end
‘I will become its soul, essence of its presence
It will be with you every moment, will be taken for granted
You will realize its value, only in its painful absence’

As soon as Air ended his words
There was a flash of light blinding all
The creature came to life and stood tall
Even god was spellbound, named her ‘Woman’

All the elements felt an unknown attachment
They felt connected but also revered
With tears in their eyes and their head bent
They fell on their knees and called her ‘Mother’


That is why a woman always forgives you for she has a heart as vast as sky
That is why a woman always shares warmth and protects you for she is one with fire
That is why a woman always tolerates, bears and give birth for she is as patient as earth
That is why a woman cries at smallest of pains, it is not a sign of weakness, it shows her strength to accept, experience the pain and move on.
That is why a woman is always taken for granted, in every walk of her life, we repent when she is no more, think of all that had to be said and done!

Spare a moment today and tell the woman in your life how much she means to you!
Your mother, sister, wife, daughter are not going to be with you forever!



7 comments:

  1. Creation of woman and calling her mother is beautiful and eternal :)
    Good one Manasa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully penned :)

    your vote for my post my Child is Gay brought me to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Santu : Thank you!

    @Saru...Thank you agian! :)

    @Sujatha Thank you!That was a lovely article on your blog!

    @M.N.Rao- Thank you!

    @Santa- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete