Saturday, December 4, 2010

Girl Power


I know it is very difficult girl, 

To live in this world on your terms,

 But you relax, just twist and twirl,

 Don’t let this world get on to your nerves,

 You can push yourself to any length,

  Hang on girl, Hang on to that strength!!



I know it is very complex girl,

To love someone with all your heart,

Heaps of stones the world will hurl,

Don’t ever let that tear you apart,

That is just an evil feeble wraith,

Hang on girl, Hand on to that faith!!



I know it is very tiring girl,

When all the eyes are devouring you,

Only for your cute looks and dark curls,

Don’t ever let that demean your virtue,

You know you are more than a beauty cream,

Hang on girl, Hang on to that esteem!!



I know that you have it in you girl,
You have the dreams and you have the power,

You are like a pure form of pearl,

Always striving for better and brighter,

You will always dream and you will always achieve,

For a simple reason, in you, you believe!!




                                                                                                  

13 comments:

  1. Hey Manasa !! Got to know about your blog from Indiblogger. You have got nice collection of different topics, gonna read it all slowly.

    With respect to Girl Power post, I believe that 21st Century girls are no more less than boys and I really appreciate that.

    Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rahul!!Yes ofcourse, Girls and Boys are equal!! Just tried to express that through my poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi...very nice poem celebrating the spirit of girl..each n every line reflects deep meaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog "My world my life".
    I have two new blogs which are
    www.rahulkoundalphotography.blogspot.com
    and
    www.allaboutmoneyandprofit.blogspot.com

    Would love to have your feedback there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were never less than boys! I don't think sweating in the kitchen is in anyway inferior to typing on a laptop in an air conditioned room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!! Ofcourse they were never less. Did I mention that they are less..?By the way sweating in Kitchen is not inferior..may be superior to sitting in AC rooms..coz u dont have to wake up early morning each day!! I was mentioning about the nuances..which being a guy u might never have xprncd!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Manasa... I got back from indiblogger. Here to review your blog.
    About the template:
    It didn't load the background image on go one.
    But certainly it seems really simple and beautiful. It has a bit of natural dash of serenity to it.
    About the presentation:
    Please correct the spacing. It looks good when you're typing but to the reader it is bit of a problem as he has to keep troubling the mouse every second.
    About the post:
    Well pretty nice thoughts.
    You know you are more than a beauty cream,
    Hang on girl, Hang on to that esteem!!

    I liked this fraction very much. It is rare to find such people across the shrinking globe.
    About the comments:
    Please don't go deep into MAN VS WOMAN. There is no end to it.
    About the ABOUT:
    I am myself wondering why have I wrote it as a 5 mark question's answer :D
    Good luck!
    Have a nice day :)
    "Following you" !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey GV..Thnx 4 ur suggestions!! Would defntly fine tune my blog performance wise.Also thnx for "Following" me!!! :D

    ReplyDelete