Thursday, December 30, 2010

Why Lord??




You created life with a body to hold it
You layered love with feelings to bond it
But why design death, always I ponder
And leave a restless soul, with nowhere to wander

I have a question to ask you dear lord
It might seem strange and might not strike a chord
Did you ever experience –a pull of heart feeling
Whenever you heard news, that you were most dreading

It is not easy I tell you, you just don’t have a clue
It eats you away bit by bit, always leaves a hollow in you
There will be nobody to fill it in, the little void in my heart
You wouldn’t know, would you? You never had anybody depart

Have you ever felt, tears rolling down?
Have you ever seen the pain in which we drown?
It shatters us to pieces and breaks us apart
How do I explain? Where do I start?

Peek in to a Child’s heart, when she sees her mother crying
Have a look at the wife’s eyes, when she knows her hubby is dying
How do I explain a son’s turmoil, when he breaks down before his mother’s body
Or the grief that old couple is down with for their daughter, a very young lady


It is hard to come back on the path
From the state of an emotional wrath
We cannot forget their love and their smiles
Even when they are far away by miles

You might smile and say ‘Child, I have my Plans’
May be you do, but I still stand by my stance
We might not be able to put a hold on their last breath
But memories we have, will treasure them till our death


Pic Courtsey WordPress

2 comments:

  1. Good. Bahut Acha hai. Ek hindi old song me bhagvan ko aisi ek premi puchtha:

    OH DUNIYAKO RAKH WALE, MANDIR GHIR THA PHIR BHAN JATA, DIL KO KAUN SAMBALE.

    manduva babai, Jai Telangana, Warangal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifth para starting word, it might be peep rather than peek.

    ReplyDelete